How to add payment accounts ?
- Log on to your Frapapa account
- Click on the icon displaying your balance
- Click on "My profile"
- Select "Payment Accounts" after clicking on the "Personal" icon
- Click on "Add accounts" and input your bank account details as requested on the site
- Click on save.
How to withdraw?
- Log on to your Frapapa account - Click on the icon displaying your balance - Click on "Withdrawals" - Input your desired withdrawal amount - Select your saved bank account details. - Click on the "Withdrawal" icon. Please Note: You must Add ...
Deposit not reflecting
A non-reflecting deposit may be the result of a downtime from either your financial institution or the payment channel in use. When this happens, the below information should be sent via mail or DM to any of our support channels as listed below. 1- ...
How to upload KYC
- Login to your Frapapa account - Click on "My profile" from the profile icon - Select "KYC" from the dropdown after clicking on the 3 horizontal lines "Personal" - Click on 'ADD KYC" - Select "Identification Document" as the Document type - Select ...
How to deposit?
-Visit www.frapapa.bet -Login using your phone number and password -Click on the "Deposit" icon - Select your preferred payment channel (Paystack, Quickteller, Flutterwave) - Input your desired amount - Input your card details (Card number, Expiry ...
How to deposit via Paystack
- Log on to your Frapapa account - Click on the "Deposit" icon - Input your preferred deposit amount (N300 minimum) and click on the "Deposit" icon - Click on "Procced Payment" - Click on the widget as seen on image below - Input your card details ( ...